We want you to enjoy your round but for the sake of everyone’s enjoyment we need you to please stay in position. The courses on our schedule expect us to play a round of golf in 4 hours.
1. Players can card a maximum of triple bogey on any one hole. After that the player must pick up the hole. There is no limit to the number of triple bogey that can be carded in a round.
2. Rangers and Tour Directors will monitor pace of play throughout the round.
3. All group members are expected to recognize the group is slow and take action to speed the group up.
4. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the Tour for the sake of all other players.
Our pace of play policy is very simple
KEEP UP WITH THE GROUP IN FRONT OF YOU!
How do you know if you are out of position?
1. If you cannot see the group in front of you, YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION.
2. If you reach the teeing ground of a par 3 & the group ahead of you has cleared the next tee, YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION
3. If you reach the teeing ground of a par 4 & the putting green is clear, YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION
4. If you reach the teeing ground of a par 5 & the group ahead of you is on that putting green, YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION
Registration for events is normally open until Wednesday before the event. There may be times when this will change, so check emails for exact info. Every player is required to register online for the event. All payments made during the registration process unless authorized by the director.