THANK YOU TO ALL OUR CHARLOTTE PLAYERS FOR ANOTHER GREAT SEASON! BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE STILL THE LARGEST OVERALL TOUR IN THE COUNTRY....I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS FROM THE TOUR FINALS AT MONROE GC!
New for 2024:
- New enhanced Tournament payouts: 60-80 players $300 Guarantee 1st place prize money, 80-100 players $400, and 100+ players $500 guaranteed 1st place!
- Enhanced Flight skins ($20 buy-in for each tournament)
- Several tournaments will host a breakfast or lunch prior to, or after the tournament ends (More details to come).
- Facebook info page "Charlotte GolfWeek Amateur Tour" will have updates/info on all upcoming tournaments. Please like and follow!
- Any flight gift cards not picked up at the course will be credited to your account and you can use for any future Charlotte Tournament.
- We will still have many ways to pay on the website...Google Pay, Cashapp and Venmo along with PayPal (a small fee will apply)
- Skins and CTP's will be paid at the course or by Venmo within 48 hours. If you do not have the app set up, I can send you a link to install the app.
- In order to speed up play, groups will be warned and penalized if they fall further than 1 hole behind. To help speed up play, please play ready golf and limit your ball searches to 3 minutes (Per USGA Rule
- Please make special requests such as playing partners BEFORE tee times are posted by sending an email to email@example.com.
- For those that are new to the tour, let me outline a few of the nuances to the Charlotte events.
Most Charlotte events are SHOTGUN starts, meaning everyone will leave the clubhouse at the same time and head out to their starting holes where play will begin.
- Your Tour Membership package will be emailed to you before your first local tournament you play in you will be able to choose from items in the online store ($50 credit).
- We utilize Live Scoring in all events. Not only can you track your progress against the field during the event, but so can your family and friends, no matter where they are.
- Side Cash Games. These are all optional.
- Each flight will have a seperate pot.
- If there are less than 10 players playing at an event in the division, 2 divisions may be combined.
- All Flights combined ($10 entry)
- Closest to the Pin (All Flights combined) ($5 entry)
- Example 100 entries at $5 a piece = $500 in prize fund.
Playing - Other Tour Events.
- 4 total par 3's = $500/4 for a prize of $125 per par 3 closest to the pin. If there are more than 4 par 3's, only 4 will be used for CTP.
The ability to play on any AGT tour event across the country is a great benefit. If you play an outside event, points will automatically be added to your total for up to 4 events. Please refer to pages 17-18 of the Tour Manual for complete details on playing outside events. A single day event can only be replaced with another single day event and a 2 day major can only replaced with a local 2 day major (Regional events are not acceptable as replacements for local 2 day events). Additionally, points will be rewarded for up to 3 Regional events.
Thank you to our 2023 Tour Sponsors:
Scott Ide 704-425-6810
| || || |